Rosehill Rail’s Interlocking RRAP (road rail access point) is a high-strength modular system which can be installed independent of sleeper spacing.
Individual panels are manufactured to fit the specific rail, sleeper, and fastener type to ensure the perfect fit, then locked together to prevent them becoming dislodged.
Ideal for temporary, semi-permanent, and permanent access points, the system has been designed to be quick and easy to install, reducing track possession times and delivering significant cost savings.
Interlocking RRAP Overview
- Each panel is compressed to a standard length of 1800mm to provide dimensional stability
- Innovative design allows installations independent of Sleeper centres.
- Panels are supported laterally using the Rosehill Interlocking Connector
- Simple installation allows the crossing to be quickly removed, making it ideal for both Temporary or Permanent Track Access (RRAP or TAP) Crossings.
- Panels can be manufactured for all Gauge Types
- Adapted for all Types of Rail, Clips and Sleepers
- Additional performance enhancements include the Interlocking Connector Bar.
- Quick and simple installation and removal by means of the Bolts used to connect the panels together.
- The fixing cavity is filled in with a Cover Plate.
- The entire crossing is held in one matrix to prevent panels becoming accidentally dislodged, and held in place using the End Restraint.
- All types of Edge Beams can be accommodated.
Please take a few minutes to read through the installation and maintenance PDF as it will save you valuable time during installation.
Speed of installations and removals can be further improved using Rosehill Rail Lifting Pins. The two holes are then simply filled in with a Rubber Plug.
A Rosehill Rail tool kit is required.
The cavity for the connectors is filled in with Cover Plates.