Metro & Tramways
Our Baseplated system is especially suitable for long crossings and those with complex crossovers, turnouts and tight bends which are commonplace in tramway systems.
Panels can be cut to fit around fishplates and check rails (single and double), making them especially useful for tramway applications.
The system allows for very fast installation and is ideal for average sized crossings.
Baseplated System Overview
- Panels are manufactured to 1.8 meters long and as they are made from Rubber they can be cut in half for shorter crossings.
- For Sleeper centres at 600mm
- Panels can be manufactured for all Gauge Types
- Adapted for all Types of Rail, Clips and Sleepers
- Complies with Anti-Skid requirements.
- Panels are extremely quick to install and remove using a simple Baseplate which pulls the panels together
No Specific tools are required
Panels can be modified for cut-to-fit installations
Individual panels can be removed and placed without dislodging the neighbouring panel
All types of Edge Beams can be accommodated
Please take a few minutes to read through the installation and maintenance PDF as it will save you valuable time during installation.
Speed of installations and removals can be further improved using Rosehill Rail Lifting Pins, the two holes are then simply filled in with a Rubber Plug.