The Rosehill Rail CONNECT Road Crossing System is an innovative solution designed to provide dimensional stability at any angle in all operating conditions.
Designed for heavy traffic, the CONNECT System is ideal for very long crossings or those at an acute angle to the road.
Solid rubber panels can be removed and replaced without needing to dismantle other parts of the crossing.
CONNECT System Overview
- Innovative design to provide dimensional stability for all operating conditions even on long crossings and at any angle.
- Each panel is compressed down to a standard length of 1800mm ensuring dimensional stability in all conditions.
- For Sleeper centres at 600mm
- Designed for heavy traffic road crossings.
- Panels can be manufactured for all Gauge Types
- Adapted for all Types of Rail, Clips and Sleepers
- Individual panels can be removed without having to disturb or dismantle the neighbouring panels.
- The entire crossing is held in one matrix preventing panels becoming accidentally dislodged and held in place using the End Restraint.
- Quick and simple installation and removal by means of the Bolts used to connect the panels together.
- We recommend the Panels sit on Rosehill Rail exclusive Rubber Edge Beam with wide outer panels.
Please take a few minutes to read through the installation and maintenance PDF as it will save you valuable time during installation.
Speed of installations and removals can be further improved using Rosehill Rail Lifting Pins. The two holes are then simply filled in with a Rubber Plug.
A Rosehill Rail tool kit is required.
The fixing cavity is filled in with a Cover Plate.