Meeting the challenge for faster train speeds.
The Rosehill Rail horizontal LINK Crossing System accommodates movement during the wave effect of differing vehicle loads applied from one panel to another, preventing separation of the panels.
Sustainably manufactured in the UK from 100% recycled tyre rubber, bonded with Rosehill’s unique polyurethane chemistry, the solid rubber panels are tough, durable, and engineered for long-term use.
LINK System Overview
- Individual panels are manufactured under compression to ensure dimensional stability and to combat Compressive Set
- By avoiding Compressive Set the panels provide stability to prevent distortion and gapping
- Additional performance enhancements include the NEW moulded rubber Tongue and Groove connections to secure against vertical lift
- For Sleeper centres at 600mm
- Panels can be manufactured for all Gauge Types
- Adapted for all Types of Rail, Clips and Sleepers
- Suitable for any situation, particularly long crossings and angled road intersections
- Additional performance enhancements include the NEW moulded rubber Tongue and Groove connections to secure against vertical lift.
- Quick and simple installation and removal by means of the Connectors used to link the panels together.
- No Specific tools are required.
- Individual panels can be removed without having to disturb or dismantle the neighbouring panels.
- The entire crossing is held in one matrix preventing panels becoming accidentally dislodged and held in place using the End Restraint.
- It is recommended that the Panels sit on Rosehill Rail’s exclusive Rubber Edge Beam with wide outer panels.
Please take a few minutes to read through the installation and maintenance PDF as it will save you valuable time during installation.
Speed of installations and removals can be further improved using Rosehill Rail Lifting Pins. The two holes are then simply filled in with a Rubber Plug.
The fixing cavity is filled in with a Cover Plate.